• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA/LCC's New leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lowest pay in the industry. Well my cracker jack union has only had 7 years to negotiate us a raise you need at least 9 years in negotiations to get raises, everybody knows that.

If you are going to spew facts, please make sure they are correct - loa 93 and the contract became amendable on 1/01/10 - so. It took usapa 3 years and 38 days to the mou ratification.

Hardly 7 years, long none the less.

Metrojet

I give Parker a lot of credit. Airline Employees will remember how he brought about a more regulated airline industry and thus providing for better wages and a more secure profession.
Kudos to Doug.

M

If you are going to spew facts, please make sure they are correct - loa 93 and the contract became amendable on 1/01/10 - so. It took usapa 3 years and 38 days to the mou ratification.

Hardly 7 years, long none the less.

Metrojet

Nope they have been negotiating a joint contract since the merger. When Scabford was selling USAPA to the pilots he claimed it shouldn't take more than 6 months to complete the contract. You can probably still find the quote on youtube if you look up the original USAPA sales pitches. The AWA and US Air MEC's had already completed quite a few sections and USAPA claimed they would have it finished in no time. Unfortunately it was one of the first of many USAPA lies.

I give Parker a lot of credit. Airline Employees will remember how he brought about a more regulated airline industry and thus providing for better wages and a more secure profession.
Kudos to Doug.

M

I certainly hope you are joking.

Parker is a loser. No one wanted any part of him or LCC a couple of years ago. I mean NO ONE!! What has changed since then? Nothing... If he was half the leader, both u and cave think he is, he would have brought E/W LCC together already. Parker has not been able to do that simple task. Don't blame the pilots, blame lack of leadership. The only reason he is where he is at, it's because he offered a desperate AA labor group a huge wedding ring and a promise. BEWARE WHAT U WISH FOR!!!

As for me being a lowly pilot and Parker being the CEO of the largest don't mean sh-it. Moot point. Look at Eastern and Lorenzo. Where are they now? Is that the best u guys got. Geez!!! I was just trying to be funny. In reality, I don't care what happens to AA, LCC or AWA. If AA labor believe DP is their man, well good luck.... I would not follow Doug Parker anywhere....

You just looked dumb posting old stuff, no big deal.

Not funny, not original, try harder next time or once again you'll look like an idiot.

Pilots talking bad about someone for drinking too much?

What a joke.

It reminds me of a quote I learned as a kid:
Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back