AA jumpseat info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dash Power

I haven't jumpseated on AA since before 9/11 and would like to a few weeks. I have absolutely no idea on the protocol from the start to the finish except of course showing sincere appreciation for the opportunity.

Can some help me in all nuances of this experience that you think a newbe would need to have?

Thanks everyone.

You are encouraged to list at this website. Your jumpseat coordinator should have the login info.

https://ifc.id90.com/

They typically close the flight 15 minutes prior to departure and are somewhat rigid about that cut off time. That's about it. The Captains pull their own paperwork at the gate and I try to introduce myself at that time. The website has a funny load check feature with smiley and unsmiley faces :)

I haven't jumpseated on AA since before 9/11 and would like to a few weeks. I have absolutely no idea on the protocol from the start to the finish except of course showing sincere appreciation for the opportunity.

Can some help me in all nuances of this experience that you think a newbe would need to have?

Thanks everyone.

I've never had a problem walking up to the gate and listing as long as it wasn't the last 5 mins before the door closes. Always have been warmly received on the AA jumpseat.

Latest resources

Back