Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

whatfuelpolicy

American Airlines posted a job....

American Airlines seeks Manager Dispatch Technical and Training in Fort Worth, TX. Responsibility and authority to establish and modify dispatch technical procedures and dispatch training; Planning and initiating policies that directly control dispatch procedures, dispatcher training and contingency plans for airport operational issues; responsible for technical procedural development, content, dissemination and revision process. Liaison to the Flight Department concerning the Minimum Equipment List (MEL), Operating Manual (FMI) and interdepartmental coordination on operating methods; liaison to the FAA Certificate Management Office (CMO) concerning operation policies and procedures of dispatchers. 40 hrs/wk, $92,000/yr. Must have Bachelor's degree in Aviation Management + 6 yrs. of exp. Flight Dispatcher License required and extensive experience on the TWA Operating Certificate. Must also have authority to work in U.S. Fax cover letter and resume to 214-237-9116 or mail to: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center, Employment & Training Administration, 700 North Pearl St., Suite 400N, Dallas, Texas 75201. Please refer to Job Order 40091272, ETA Case No. D-05220-89110 TR02-MW

http://dallas.careercast.com/texis/jobsearch/details.html?id=462b26354a01b0

I figured as much. What is the likelyhood that this could create an opening somewhere in the Dispatch?

I don't work for the company but someone with some AA dispatch experience was interviewing with us and he came to sit to observe my desk. He said he was a furloghee from AA who now works for Polar. So I am assuming there are still dispatchers on furlough at AA. Not looking good.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back