• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA geniuses...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amazing how you always manage to turn stuff into an AA-TWA bashing session.

Huh me...?

Read my lips: I have no beef with them TWA gusy, I have never attacked them or turned "stuff" into an AA-TWA bashing session..If anything I have responded to AA bashing and shot back a few of their BS comments, and if ya look back on this board ya will find enough of those.

Jeez, before ya tell the world what I manage to do, do yer homework or shut up, whether ya are AA or TWA.

I did find out this was a hoax. I appologize for disparaging the reputations of the AA pilot group (this time... ;) :D).

Aye Mr. 717 Driver, thanks for clearing the air.
Surely ya should have known that a native AA dude would never have written up a transponder with no 8 or 9 on it....?...:D

Last edited:
Hey CSY refresh my memory if ya woluld. When did DAL shut down the wrong engine?

Jim,

I think CSY is speaking about the 757(?) that took off from LAX back in the early to mid 90s and accidentaly shut them both down on climb out.

The Delta incident was a 767-200. That plane was originally certified with the EEC buttons right in front of the fuel control switches. They were over the beach departing LAX, got a "EEC Fail" message which requires turning off both EEC's. Unfortunately, they got the fuel switches. Both of them.:eek:

That was during Delta's period when they had numerous excursions on the NATS and the no-flap take off in DFW.TC

That was during Delta's period when they had numerous excursions on the NATS and the no-flap take off in DFW.TC

Yup that was it.

"Delta"'s noice abatement procedure: Shut 'em both down..

And the B-727 crashing in DFW due to a no-F take-off, 1988..Same as the Northwest MD-80 back in 1986 or 1987....

So, we could all point fingers and post messages, but uh, we are all :rolleyes: sitting in glass-houses and the one to throw the first stone, etc....

I know this is just some ridiculous message board, but you guys are never going to get this industry back on it's feet with this attitude.

blueside--Trust me, there's a whole hell of a lot of things that will keep this profession on it's a$$ ahead of this message board.

I believe the "I've got mine, you'll get yours eventually" attitude is at the top of the list.TC

I know this is just some ridiculous message board, but you guys are never going to get this industry back on it's feet with this attitude.

Oh great, here is another C-150 driver with all the answers.

What exactly can "us" guys do to get this industry back on its feet?

Latest resources

Back