AA FLT LA - Chicago shot at?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Annie said:
Can you folks please provide more aviation facts to keep me on the right track about these 3 accidents?

FACT #1 All three planes used hydraulic fluid of some kind, in one capacity or another, to do various tasks.

FACT #2 All three planes were utilizing Direct Current or Alternating Current to power electrical systems.

FACT #3 All three planes had an empenage.

FACT #4 All pilots involved had suffered a head noogie, titty twister or grundie at one time in their lives. Whether they were administered by a bully or family member, remains to be seen.

FACT #5 ....

Last edited:
No connection whatsoever

Annie said:
Excuse me, I was always curious as to what appeared to be an extraordinary coincidence: the TWA 800, the Swissair, and the Egyptair all going down in a fairly close approximation. I am also aware of the close proximity to the wealthiest residential area. Can you folks please provide more aviation facts to keep me on the right track about these 3 accidents?

TWA800
--Theory One: Shot down by missile.
--Theory Two: Center fuel tank explosion.

EgyptAir
--Theory One: Pilot committed suicide and took everyone with him
--Theory Two: Problem with hyd actuator on horiz stab

SwissAir
--Pretty much undisputed loss of control at night over water during an electrical fire and subsequent fuel dump manuever.

Three separate accidents with no connection (except you can't deny the politics involved with the first two).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back