A320 Lav- need earplugs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dix-Bag said:
Mythbusters did it... The had this great big silicone arse and a suction toilet complete with pressure gauges and everything. At first they couldn't duplicate it because of the space between the seat and the basin provided airflow to prevent a seal.

Eventually, the made it work somehow (I don't remember details) and determined it to be "plausible, but not likely"

Gotta love that show.

The concept of that show is great. Unfortunately the execution is substandard purely due to the hosts. If they could just replace those two hosts, it could be a very entertaining show. Saddly, as is, I can't stomach more than about 5 minutes of it because of those two baffoons making really bad 'jokes' all the time. Sometimes when I'm really curious about the experiments I'll just keep the TV on mute and listen to music while I watch the demonstrations.

Reminds me of a great chemistry teacher I had once. He would always do these crazy experiments for us and was quite the showman in doing them. Frequently they involved fire/explosions/etc... which would keep even the most study-averse students riveted.

-Blucher

Last edited:
Did it happen on Jetblue?

Listen, If this happened on JetBlue, did they make the Jumpseaters wipe the woman's Arse?

"Hey Jumpseater, if you don't want to clean the cabin, we got this gigantic subcutaneous hematoma on this ladies buttocks to massage....your choice."

I know the front-enders if they have the time will gladly throw on the rubber gloves and help out. Its just what they do there.

Southwest has their fuel hedges...to each their own.

Giant Sucking sound

Didn't Ross Perot describe the "Giant Sucking Sound" as the RJ group taking jobs away from the legacy carriers and ruining the industry?

next time your board. take the roll of tp and unroll it to the wing exits. then tear it off to you have like40 ft of paper rolled out. then set one end in the crapper step aside and flush. whooooosssshhhh the whole section of paper comes racing down the isle only to be goobbled up by said crappr. funny as hell to watch

vtwo said:
next time your board. take the roll of tp and unroll it to the wing exits. then tear it off to you have like40 ft of paper rolled out. then set one end in the crapper step aside and flush. whooooosssshhhh the whole section of paper comes racing down the isle only to be goobbled up by said crappr. funny as hell to watch

Now that is pretty ******** funny. I haven't flushed an A-320 lav in a few months, but I seem to recall that the suction part lasts a good 2 or 3 secs. Someone with too much time on their hands during a turn needs to video this and post it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back