• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually in this contract no one bumps down to sic if I remember correctly. If you are furloughed then all bets are off.

Awesome. Current or proposed CBA?

Why aren't we highlighting this? This is exactly the thing we need to highlight. Furloughs would have to cut very deep to make that a problem.

Dirty Beech my understanding is they are concerned aboyt being bumped into sic. If BJTDRVR is correct then this is all that needs to be said.

The current contract. You do lose pay if you are bumped from a higher paying captain position to a lower one but no one is bumped down to sic.

I am not sure what the proposed contract says about this.

A few years ago the company moved pilots down and decided to tell them they would keep their current pay even though they were moving to a lower paying captain position. They did this without consulting the Union. So then there were a couple of senior pilots to those three who were now going to be making less. The Union approached the company about by pass pay and a loa for those couple of pilots and the company REFUSED! Of course this made the Union look bad but this is how management works. They do not want to be bound by anything!!!! In the proposed contract they (management) wants the Red Label pilots to be protected from furloughs by by passing them if there ever are furloughs.

Last edited:
Is this the delis debacle? Makes sense since he is the one perpetuating all the unease regarding bumping rights etc...

I'll have to go back and read the proposals but I hope this was an area they sought to tighten up given the history.

El raton has been awfully quiet. Does this fix your problem?

He didn't want to pay protect the SIC's when they got bumped from the Hawker, but boy did he cry like a baby when he got bumped and his pay got cut.

Yeah but thats not how he presents it to any and every Flexjetter who will listen.

And respectfully this is the problem with Flexjet. Our guys are waaayyyy to eager to believe a more intetesting story or unlikely promise than judge based on facts and reality.

If facts and reality were the only things we had to go on then hands down the union wins every time. But Uncle knows the personality profile of the pilots all too well and he hit the mother load of exploitation of that knowledge this time.

Rot in Hell??? Gee if I would of said that I would be called angry and some other not nice names. And Rot in Hell is way out of line GC. I say Burn in Hell

Hi Vinny
You know who this is. The cartoon is funny
The accusation is extremely unprofessional
READ THE PETITION!
It is a commentary on the idea of sending a letter to our owners and the financial implication on the entire pilot group Simple as that Hope you feel like a hero behind your keyboard tough guy How exactly is that self serving The group you hide behind took an action that will cost revenue and jobs Very foolish I just wanted to shine a light on avery bad tactic

Hi Vinny
You know who this is. The cartoon is funny
The accusation is extremely unprofessional
READ THE PETITION!
It is a commentary on the idea of sending a letter to our owners and the financial implication on the entire pilot group Simple as that Hope you feel like a hero behind your keyboard tough guy How exactly is that self serving The group you hide behind took an action that will cost revenue and jobs Very foolish I just wanted to shine a light on avery bad tactic

It's unprofessional of Vinny to make such an accusation and hide behind his computer keyboard? But it was okay for you to do exactly that on yammer with your G Ray accusation? Got it. You are the biggest hypocrite scumbag pos out there. And I will be more than happy to say that to your face. Anytime.

Latest resources

Back