• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On a percentage basis I lost as much as any Flexjetter but I'm not crying over it like a little bitch, time to move beyond SLI and get a decent contract, or you can Waller in self pity and be distracted, which make no mistake is what this management is counting on. I Choose to support our Union of Pilots for Pilots, If you are an IGM you can Piss off and tell someone that cares. It sure seems not many Flex Pilots were concerned when Onesky Managment allowed a bunch of self serving IGM's come to Flex and fly the G450's and Globals so why get your panties in a wad over an SLI that was determined democratically by an equal share of Fight Options and Flex Pilots. We faired far better than if Managment had settled SLI. Everyone should have insight into how management would have done it if left to there own devices, FOK's at the Top everyone else at the bottom. Again who is flying Flex's G450's and Globals?

On a percentage basis I lost as much as any Flexjetter but I'm not crying over it like a little bitch, time to move beyond SLI and get a decent contract, or you can Waller in self pity and be distracted, which make no mistake is what this management is counting on. I Choose to support our Union of Pilots for Pilots, If you are an IGM you can Piss off and tell someone that cares. It sure seems not many Flex Pilots were concerned when Onesky Managment allowed a bunch of self serving IGM's come to Flex and fly the G450's and Globals so why get your panties in a wad over an SLI that was determined democratically by an equal share of Fight Options and Flex Pilots. We faired far better than if Managment had settled SLI. Everyone should have insight into how management would have done it if left to there own devices, FOK's at the Top everyone else at the bottom. Again who is flying Flex's G450's and Globals?

Great post, especially the part about transfers flying Gulfstreams and Globals yet some are upset over SLI. Doesn't make sense. If Fred Reid and a Dave Gross had conceived a scheme such as Red Label vs. non-Red Label, we'd burned the house down on Yammer. For some reason, they're ok with Ricci and company doing it.

Oh really? So you lost as much as anyone huh?

Considering only 29 lost any considerable amount and only one of them has anything to do with the union, thanks for outing yourself. As much as I enjoyed and agreed with your public roasting losers like JL and RH your statement above is just a prime example why no one wants to sign on with you guys in an public way.

At some point as leadership you are going to have to get right with the fact the union, while the best we got, occasionally does hand out a few bitter pills.

I get that you have to consider the pilot group as a whole and I'm grateful for your attitude in that respect and the incredible effort I have know you have personally extended but dude, get over yourself. There is no need to tell a guy whose career expectations were decimated in the interest of 600 other pilots to STFU. That doesn't even sound like you and you're better than that.

Considering you serve in two prime positions why don't you use your position to look at ways to help guys like el raton swallow that pill with a little sweet lemonade. Maybe propose some type of bypass pay type of consideration for anyone who lost more than 10%. Or come up with a different idea. But seriously whatever you do, don't yell at him. Fix his damn problem and maybe you'll regain his support. It's not like we can afford to just start burning bridges around here regardless of whatever the judge might rule.

Oh and "honorsstudent" don't talk to us about FoKs and IGMs when you have them serving alongside you in leadership. You have no room for moral highground when you guys say do what we say and not as we do.

That's BS right there.

Imp, not sure who you think I am? But I will respond once to your drivel. As a pilot on either property you may Option 1) support the company's side which has always been Kenn is the best spokesmen for all pilots. 2) Get behind this Union and support it. 3) Move on. I can tell you with certainty a decert drive is on its way, you no longer want a Union send a card in and vote it out. But until then the Pilots that support a Union are the Union, not sure who the FOK,s and IGM's are in our Union Leadership? I do not know of anyone in Leadership flying a G450 or Global, perhaps since your in the know you should out them.

Oh I see we are now at the point where we try to redefine the terms FoK and IGM to include only the international guys because leadership can't stand the hypocrisy of the fact several of the poc and and current leadership sit in domestic red label where they make 40% more than guys like me or el raton for doing the same job. That's what I am referring to HS. How completely effing entitled do you have to be to have your cake and eat it too while in the meantime having the nerve to tell other guys who have been potentially monetarily damaged in this fight through SLI to STFU.

So you claim you were damaged by SLI worse then el raton who has previously stated he was one of the screwed 29. So that means as leadership you can only be one person. So you are either he or are completely out of touch with reality and cannot possibly speak to his concerns in the manner which you have dripping with such seething disrespect for that reality. Recognize the fact that while yes it was good for the pilot group as a whole some guys - 29 guys - really paid the price. That's not me saying you did a bad job. But is is me saying it is within your control to contain the damage with some creative planning. And you come back at me with more BS?

A simple suggestion to correct a problem that will continue to keep our ranks low until it is resolved is all that happened here but then you go off half cocked against two guys who have been some of the unions biggest supporters here on Flifo without being involved in your tainted ranks of leadership. You lost el with SLI and your getting awfully close to losing me with your hubris.

Congrats on winning the lawsuit today but your response just made me not give a ******************** anymore, at least for now.

I think honorstudent is an Options pilot.

Latest resources

Back