Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
As most of you know, the General has quite a presence here. While I typically stay out of any of the "us vs. GL" stuff, I had to post this. I could care less what he says and don't have any ill will towards him. But, somebody else does. So much so that they created a website dedicated to him. I found this link in the regionals forum in the SkyWest CRJ-1000 thread that the General was posting on. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I think this needs to be shared with the entire FI community. Enjoy.

http://www.genital.lee.justgotowned.com/

Why the heck is GL posting on the Skywest forum? Bet he's bragging how Delta's contract is sooooo much better than Skywest's... :rolleyes:

That's kind of like being 22 and going to an under 21 club. ;) TC

As most of you know, the General has quite a presence here. While I typically stay out of any of the "us vs. GL" stuff, I had to post this. I could care less what he says and don't have any ill will towards him. But, somebody else does. So much so that they created a website dedicated to him. I found this link in the regionals forum in the SkyWest CRJ-1000 thread that the General was posting on. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I think this needs to be shared with the entire FI community. Enjoy.

http://www.genital.lee.justgotowned.com/

That is an absolutely disgusting video, and someone should me ashamed of themselves. The mods should take this down promptly

It's still funny as hell.

Genital Pee

Latest resources

Back