Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

INSP Callahan

Feel lucky, punk?
Don't be scared by the sidearm - - I'm pretty sure it was 6.

I created this "Screen Name" quite some time ago, but never used it. Circumstances required that I use it today. The very first thing that popped up when I signed on was a Notification that I had a new Private Message.

Now, don't get all excited that I'm about to do something that is inappropriate. Every member of FlightInfo received this Private Message, so it can't technically be private. Mark knew that sending the message through a PM would ensure everyone got the message as soon as they signed on. Unlike Stickies and Announcements which can go unnoticed by people who use the New Posts feature, the PM gets to everyone. Well, today, since it was the first time I've used this name since then, the message from Mark got to "me". I thought I'd pass it along.

It's from May 26, 2004, 12:43 Central Time

From the Webmaster

New Forum
Dear Aviators,

You will find a new forum on our message board called " Non-Aviation Related Chat" Please use this new forum for stuff like religion, politics and other stuff that we all like to chat about.

We want to keep the main forums aviation related and will start moving all non-aviation related items to the new forum.

Thank you for helping us keep this the best aviation forum on the net!

Sincerely,
flightinfo.com

I guess that's about all I have to say.

Rest in Peace, Mark.

Let's keep this one up near the top...

Last edited:
But now the new CRAP OWNER says those are the exact things that we are not supposed to talk about.

A discussion board with no discussions is no board at all. Don't drive us away, please.

This thread prompted me to review my PMs. Mark would have wanted things to stay the way they were.

Latest resources

Back