• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chawbein

Here's a story about a fine Marine.

Heroism

It's too bad that a story like this is overshadowed by 7 poor excuses of military personnel.

He then directed his driver into the enemy trench, where he exited his vehicle and began to clear the trench with an M16A2 service rifle and 9 millimeter pistol. His ammunition depleted, Chontosh, with complete disregard for his safety, twice picked up discarded enemy rifles and continued his ferocious attack.

When a Marine following him found an enemy rocket propelled grenade launcher, Chontosh used it to destroy yet another group of enemy soldiers.

When his audacious attack ended, he had cleared over 200 meters of the enemy trench, killing more than 20 enemy soldiers and wounding several others.

Wow, this guy has balls.

HARD F@#$ING CORE!

Minh

I loved the photograph in the article. Both the General and the Captain exhibited the reason that Marines have been known as “Jarheads” for over 70 years. Although in recent times, lots of Army guys have also come to grace themselves with the haircut that never needs a comb.

Thanks for posting the link…..that’s my old unit, 5th Marines, 1st Division out of Camp Pendleton. All these guys do a great job. I’m proud of them, and always have been.

Semper Fi guys, and God bless you and your comrades in arms.

that guys balls are about that big (picture something the size of a basketball) i wonder if he had to put them in a back pack or something while chasing down those fellas...awefull had to run with nuts like that between your legs...:D

This guy motivates the hell out of me.....I miss the Corps...god bless the Marines.

In addition, what about the enlisted guy that jumped on top of a granade to save his buddies...Semper Fi.

I'm proud to have this individual and all the others like him defending me and my family against evil.

BUMP!

Hard to believe that the media wastes so much time in negative news.
I know that this Marine(s) did not do this because they want to liberate Iraq/ find WMD's/ Or just follow Bush's orders. They are doing these acts of heroism for their buddies fighting alongside them... This Captain is the epitome of leadership, and leading from the front. I'm proud of these guys.

Latest resources

Back