Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A question for fractional pilots about the TSA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you guys are travelling through airports will the TSA let you bring liquid and gels inside security since you are not real pilots?

Hahaha!!! That's funny stuff right there!!!

My license says "Airline Transport Pilot". What does your commercial ticket say again, you AWESOME "real pilot"? It's been sooo long since I had a commercial I can't remember.

Last edited:
I think the thread starter was joking. We all talk the same way about TSA thinking factional pilots are not real pilots. Lighten up Francis.

Going to work I wear the uniform like I'm required. I hand the TSA agent my drivers license and ticket. I let them make the assumption and they do everytime. Scary

I think the thread starter was joking. We all talk the same way about TSA thinking factional pilots are not real pilots. Lighten up Francis.

Going to work I wear the uniform like I'm required. I hand the TSA agent my drivers license and ticket. I let them make the assumption and they do everytime. Scary
Like required? If that's in the FOM, that's gotta change. As long as I don't have to check the bag, homey is wearing civies whenever possible.

When you guys are travelling through airports will the TSA let you bring liquid and gels inside security since you are not real pilots?

Since you're one of those REAL pilots, I'll ask you because I've always wanted to know.

When you're sitting there, after going through TSA with your liquids, what's it feel like to not get home because the flights are full? I've always wanted to know how a REAL pilot deals with all that UNPAID time at the terminal. You see, we get paid to airline home and our company, who employs UNREAL pilots, makes sure we're taken care of by buying tickets.

Also, what's it feel like to take your family along while trying to go on vacation and making them go through the same hell you endure every week? How do they enjoy getting bumped off of one flight after another? They must be so proud to be there with a REAL pilot like yourself. You see, we get to keep all those SkyMiles and then we get to book REAL tickets so that we can enjoy our family vacations.

So what's it like being a REAL pilot who sleeps in ********************ty hotels, pays for his own food, has no pension, no travel benefits, and no real schedule?

Someday, I hope to be a REAL pilot just like you.... NOT!

First, I think the OP was joking since the TSA doesn't consider us "real pilots".

Second, for some reason, I haven't had a single problem with the TSA since January 15.

First, I think the OP was joking since the TSA doesn't consider us "real pilots".

Second, for some reason, I haven't had a single problem with the TSA since January 15.

X2

You guys are too sensitive.

Anyways...
When I was still employed by NJA, CMH was the only problem-child. Though everyone knows it and checks baggage.

Latest resources

Back