• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A pilot friendlier TSA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For anyone who thinks that people are by nature even somewhat intelligent, I encourage you to read the comments below the story. Here's a real winner...

Lorenda wrote: 2h 16m ago Wasn't it PILOTS that flew into the world trade center?????? These people should be under tighter security than anyone - afterall they control the plane
How foolish to eliminate them from security or make it easy for them. Really STUPID

For anyone who thinks that people are by nature even somewhat intelligent, I encourage you to read the comments below the story. Here's a real winner...

Lorenda wrote: 2h 16m ago Wasn't it PILOTS that flew into the world trade center?????? These people should be under tighter security than anyone - afterall they control the plane
How foolish to eliminate them from security or make it easy for them. Really STUPID

Just how low do IQs go? That may be a record.

Those comments almost make my eyes bleed. I had no idea the people in back were that ignorant.

No kidding.

People say the schools in America are substandard,

and reading those comments, I can believe it.

A

If flight attendants were included in this test, I bet that D0UCHE from the AFA would be singing a different tune...

All this negativity is spawned from one thing: ENVY

Anyone ever notice the contract security folks at airports that check IDs and boarding passes? They really make me wonder more than our TSA folks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back