• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

A&P Refresher Courses

ander8ae

Total Time
I graduated from a part 147 school and for very bad reasons kept putting off getting the license. Now it's 2-1/2 years later and I've forgotten most of what I learned.

So that being said, are there any good fast track schools or refresher courses around that are legit? I've heard about "AMTMiami" and Bakers" in Nashville but I have no idea on whether or not they're any good.

As a side note, I've finished the written exams (within the last 2 years, so no issue there).

Any help is much appreciated.

SpaceBall 1

Props are for boats
Total Time
5000+
I don't know about the refresher school at Baker's, but I have had several friends do the IA course there and they all enjoyed it. Good folks there.

erj-145mech

Total Time
Since refresher training is not required, there's no market for it, and no one is going to have a course for it.

Best advice that I can give is to go back and review your notes, AC65-9,-12 and -15.

Brush up on the subjects that you didn't do so well on on the written, as that is what the DME will key off of on your oral and practical.