• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

A new year without Asscarpe

laserman2431

Total Time
I know I probably shouldn't risk bringing the troll back from under the bridge but it has been nice to have a break Queefcarpe.

Seriously though, the new year is a time for considering changes. For Ascarpe's sake, I hope he can find some peace and let go of some of his hatred and anger. In fact, that's probably a good resolution for me as well.

crj567

What about Gen Lee?

-Bigger tool by far!

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
I know I probably shouldn't risk bringing the troll back from under the bridge but it has been nice to have a break Queefcarpe.
:laugh: :laugh:
I can't believe queef didn't get censored!

Seriously though, the new year is a time for considering changes. For Ascarpe's sake, I hope he can find some peace and let go of some of his hatred and anger. In fact, that's probably a good resolution for me as well.

Me might have gotten placed in that nice round rubber room and told to go sit in the corner.