A new thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's my contribution to the thread.

Stealth bags. I just don't understand why so many guys insist on lugging them around.

I got mine when I worked for the regionals, under the illusion that they were basically indestructible. Continental Express rampies proved otherwise. :laugh: (Yes, they cracked the frame!) I liked that it was put together in the US, but the weight was getting to me.

I now carry a Costco 22" expandable, and couldn't be happier. (And yes, sold at a union store!)

Just got a Costco membership. My old Samsonite, which I've carried for five years now, is starting to show its age. Maybe I'll head over there this afternoon and see what they've got.

NICE!!!!!!!! You have just figured out the fastest way to make sure this thread goes to at least 6 or 7 pages!!!!

COSTCO all the way! I used to carry the 27" PNS but my lower back told me that carrying a 234 pound bag was stupid. I made the switch a few years ago and sold my bag to Fischman. Now he's the one at the back doctor's once a week!!! Ha!!!!

Hit the weights you wusses........PNS for life. Never will use anything else.

And the Sox swept the Jays this afternoon....

.....I can taste that case of Ice Cold Stag now....

NICE!!!!!!!! You have just figured out the fastest way to make sure this thread goes to at least 6 or 7 pages!!!!

COSTCO all the way! I used to carry the 27" PNS but my lower back told me that carrying a 234 pound bag was stupid. I made the switch a few years ago and sold my bag to Fischman. Now he's the one at the back doctor's once a week!!! Ha!!!!
Actually, I think you sold it to NP.

I've had my Costco bag for 6 years and she's rolling strong!

Hit the weights you wusses........PNS for life. Never will use anything else.

And the Sox swept the Jays this afternoon....

.....I can taste that case of Ice Cold Stag now....
I tasted a case of ice cold Stag Beer yesterday. This morning was a long one. :puke:

Got to love going to the lake. :cool:

Costco 22 has my vote. Tuff, rolls like a ninja, and affordable at about $130-140(at least when I bought mine). If it breaks you can take it back and Costco will give you a new one.

Latest resources

Back