• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A new thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why, yes. Pat yourself on the back, Anne Murray. This sports bar drivel is so much more interesting than the real-life issues being faced by un-employed pilots. God forbid that we should discuss Fractional issues on the Fractional website.

Someone piss in you Chereos this morning? It's OK, you didn't have to open up the thread and read it. While there are unhappy people here right now, there are also those that aren't. Not everything has to be negative all the time. I feel bad for what some are going through but I'm not going to let that affect the way I live my life. I'm willing to help out but just because you may be on the street, doesn't mean I have to go into a depressive state. Sorry man but that's just not going to happen. Besides, I never said that we couldn't talk about something negative. My only point was that for the past two weeks, the same 5 threads have been on the front page. I was being a smartass and posted something different. I guess there's always one guy that will take the ball and run down the field in the wrong direction with it. Congrats. This time you're the guy.

Cheer up. Life's short.

By the way. You seem to be upset because guys elected to talk about football and baseball in this thread instead of dwelling on the sad events that are happening at SOME fractionals. Now I didn't say that we had to talk about football. If it bothers you that these topics don't concern fractional pilots, then you can do one of three things. One, ask a question or make a comment on something that does in fact have something to do with the fractional industry that isn't being discussed in the other 5 or 6 major threads. Two, don't reply at all and simply ignore this thread and go on with falling deeper and deeper into that depression pool you seem to be swimming in. Three, come to realize that this part of FI.com is for fractional pilots to come together and talk about ANYTHING that they wish to talk about.

Number three is an important one. We can talk about crewfood, we can talk about the hot FBO girls around the country, and we can even talk about last Monday night's football games. There aren't any rules as to WHAT we have to talk about.

Either way, do whatever makes you feel better but please don't ramble on about how insensitive we are simply because we're not talking about how horrible it is that some are unemployed in ONE THREAD. There are 10+ threads that revolve around that topic. If that's what gets you off, click on the thread just above or below this one.

Adios!

By the way. You seem to be upset because guys elected to talk about football and baseball in this thread instead of dwelling on the sad events that are happening at SOME fractionals. Now I didn't say that we had to talk about football. If it bothers you that these topics don't concern fractional pilots, then you can do one of three things. One, ask a question or make a comment on something that does in fact have something to do with the fractional industry that isn't being discussed in the other 5 or 6 major threads. Two, don't reply at all and simply ignore this thread and go on with falling deeper and deeper into that depression pool you seem to be swimming in. Three, come to realize that this part of FI.com is for fractional pilots to come together and talk about ANYTHING that they wish to talk about.

Number three is an important one. We can talk about crewfood, we can talk about the hot FBO girls around the country, and we can even talk about last Monday night's football games. There aren't any rules as to WHAT we have to talk about.

Either way, do whatever makes you feel better but please don't ramble on about how insensitive we are simply because we're not talking about how horrible it is that some are unemployed in ONE THREAD. There are 10+ threads that revolve around that topic. If that's what gets you off, click on the thread just above or below this one.

Adios!

I don't believe that I have ever rambled on this board. I think I've always been pretty direct and to the point. I stand by my comments.

OK... and I stand by mine. Now what do we do? Wanna talk about starving kids or cancer? If so, we'll somehow have to figure out a way to make it a fractional issue.

Come on man. Bad ******************** happens everyday. We talk about it everywhere we go. Is that all we have to talk about though? As long as there are guys/gals out on the street, we can only talk about how f'ed up it is?

Not me man. There's more to life than that. I'll talk about the bad ******************** but i'll talk about the great things in life too. A day with the family at a park, a few cold beers with friends, you name it, that's some good ********************!

yes, it is OK to talk about something other than furloughed pilots.

Go make your own thread about how you hate how people make threads that you dont like.

OK Turbo, since we got this bad vibe started, we'll try to talk about something more "fractional oriented."

1) What's your favorite FBO in the US? Why?

2) What's the best airplane to suit the fractional industry today? Why?

3) Where can you get the best crewfood in the US? What dish do you recommend?

4) What's your favorite overnight in the US? What's there to do there?

There. Now we have some things to talk about and share without talking about the other issues.

Latest resources

Back