• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A new thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK Turbo, since we got this bad vibe started, we'll try to talk about something more "fractional oriented."

1) What's your favorite FBO in the US? Why?

2) What's the best airplane to suit the fractional industry today? Why?

3) Where can you get the best crewfood in the US? What dish do you recommend?

4) What's your favorite overnight in the US? What's there to do there?

There. Now we have some things to talk about and share without talking about the other issues.

Good grief. Is my approval that important to you? Ok. You're a good boy. I like you. Happy now?

Here's my contribution to the thread.

Stealth bags. I just don't understand why so many guys insist on lugging them around. Seems kind of pretentious for our line of work. And what's the deal with all that weight? What are they made out of, for crissakes? Depleted uranium?

Flame on.

Here's my contribution to the thread.

Stealth bags. I just don't understand why so many guys insist on lugging them around. Seems kind of pretentious for our line of work. And what's the deal with all that weight? What are they made out of, for crissakes? Depleted uranium?

Flame on.

Well, Travel Pro used to do the job quite nicely - back in the early 90's. Heck, there used to even be a place near FLL where crews could go in and great some sweet deals. At some point the company must have been sold it off, because the QA went Tango Uniform. As an example of just how far the brand has fallen, I saw some recently at a TJ Maxx.

Luggage Works, baby. Absolutely bomber. And they role nicely, too. It's true, they are a little heavy...

Latest resources

Back