• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wesb737fo

Phoenix, AZ Jan 25, 0900 UPi

A NEW POS Airline,

Phoenix based POS Airlines is talking about changing its attitude concerning the health of its pilots. Jernigan Brownstain, the POS Ceo said "we are going to implement a new program called Continuous Health Improvement Trends or CHIT". Brownstain went on to say that the company had been giving its salaried employees CHIT for years and that the pilot group wasn't getting enough.

Stuart P. Deffing, corporate director of CHIT said "we wanted to make sure that CHIT flowed downhill". Ashe Hall, the brain child of the CHIT program was eager to make sure everyone got CHIT. "The POS management couldn't get their CHIT together and we knew it was the pilots fault, and thats when I stepped in it."

The program is now in full swing. Steve Crusthole, a former POS manager who now works at a popular low cost airline, said Mr. Hall deserves most of the credit. "Mr. Brownstain, myself and others couldn't quite figure it out, and we used to pound Ashe with CHIT all the time". We asked if he would take what he learned about CHIT to his new airline, Mr. Crusthole responded "Oh my....Ashe Hall would be sore if I did that". After an uncomfortable pause, I asked if we were talking about health improvements. "Uhh...of course" replied Crusthole.

Not all are happy about the new health program. "We have been hearing all this CHIT for years and we think it stinks" said Ben Dover, a representative of the pilot's union. " Not a day goes by without the POS management dropping CHIT on our contract". When asked if we were talking about health improvements, Mr. Dover said "Uhh..yeah...sure".

When pressed for a comment about the pilots displeasure, Mr. Brownstain said "Stuart P. Deffing, Ashe Hall and alot of others did the grunt work to make this possible". Mr. Brownstain added "When this program succeeds, we want everyone to know that it was because the Stu P. Deffing, Ashe Hall's from this POS management don't think their CHIT stinks"

Hiring mins? Pay? Bases? Bullshtuff? ;)

And most importantly, do they have four month upgrades?

LOL! Exactly! This is the burning question asked by the 200 hour CFI's willing to take it up the pooper so they can wear a POS windbreaker.

CHIT's great, but how's QOL at that POS? Commuter policy? Do I have to live in base, or can I take that CHIT home with me?

Phoenix, AZ Jan 25, 0900 UPi

A NEW POS Airline,

Phoenix based POS Airlines is talking about changing its attitude concerning the health of its pilots. Jernigan Brownstain, the POS Ceo said "we are going to implement a new program called Continuous Health Improvement Trends or CHIT". Brownstain went on to say that the company had been giving its salaried employees CHIT for years and that the pilot group wasn't getting enough.

Stuart P. Deffing, corporate director of CHIT said "we wanted to make sure that CHIT flowed downhill". Ashe Hall, the brain child of the CHIT program was eager to make sure everyone got CHIT. "The POS management couldn't get their CHIT together and we knew it was the pilots fault, and thats when I stepped in it."

The program is now in full swing. Steve Crusthole, a former POS manager who now works at a popular low cost airline, said Mr. Hall deserves most of the credit. "Mr. Brownstain, myself and others couldn't quite figure it out, and we used to pound Ashe with CHIT all the time". We asked if he would take what he learned about CHIT to his new airline, Mr. Crusthole responded "Oh my....Ashe Hall would be sore if I did that". After an uncomfortable pause, I asked if we were talking about health improvements. "Uhh...of course" replied Crusthole.

Not all are happy about the new health program. "We have been hearing all this CHIT for years and we think it stinks" said Ben Dover, a representative of the pilot's union. " Not a day goes by without the POS management dropping CHIT on our contract". When asked if we were talking about health improvements, Mr. Dover said "Uhh..yeah...sure".

When pressed for a comment about the pilots displeasure, Mr. Brownstain said "Stuart P. Deffing, Ashe Hall and alot of others did the grunt work to make this possible". Mr. Brownstain added "When this program succeeds, we want everyone to know that it was because the Stu P. Deffing, Ashe Hall's from this POS management don't think their CHIT stinks"

...Thought I was reading about PDT's occurance program.

Latest resources

Back