• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A New Low Coming

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw that on the news yesterday. The real low will be IF the Irish Civil Aviation people approve it (I highly doubt...I hope :erm:) will be if some pilots actually do it at all. Or at least without some serious personal liability protection from both civil and criminal penalties in the almost sure case of a passenger getting injured.

The CEO of Ryan Air is a sensationalist do***e bag. He comes up with all this crap constantly (paying for the toilet, standing up), to garner attention, and everyone falls for it.

When you think about it, it's not a bad idea to spread this kind of news. Because when someone really needs a cheap seat, they'll remember "the airline that wanted to make us stand up and pay for the toilet. That one's GOTTA be cheap!"

Although I must say, I like the "fat tax" idea.

Never mind it was an Irish airline wanting to put people on bar stools with a seat belt. Heck I could of used the seat belt in some of the pubs I visited.

Relax Im Irish

Ryanair to make passengers stand
Ryanair is considering proposals to make some of its customers stand during flights.
I wasn't aware that Ryanair could force people to purchase tickets on them.

I always wondered how they made money.

Be up standing at the bar

If you ever go onto an Irish pub you will see lots of high stools and high top tables.
This is another great ploy by Ryan Air to make the Irish feel like they are at home in their favorite chair. The high stool is the seat of choice for a lot of Irish people and if Ryan can capitalize on this and charge them €10 for a drink this is a money making scheme.

The only problem I can see is if you fall off will your set belt hold you or will you just dangle there and drink upside down.

Latest resources

Back