Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A lot of good looking Tranny F/A's today.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I rode the Tranny home today and it was quite a different story. As always the tranny pilots took good care of me and made sure I had a seat in 1st if one is available. The lead FA was a nice and went by the name of Precious. The other 2 were LaKenya and Africa, both of whom were nice but not exactly the lookers I had Mon. Maybe I should have gotten a lotto ticket.

Moderator hat on:

Careful guys & gals, bordering on racism here and that won't fly, no pun intended.

We have some great crewmembers, regardless of race. You want to talk about some hot F/A's? Fine. But we're not going down the gay and racist road. 'Nuff said.

Thanks...

Moderator hat off.

Hi!

The best service I have EVER had by cabin crews on ANY aircraft/airline was at Kenya Airways. None of the cabin crew were Mzungus.

cliff
NBO

Yeah, should've bought the lotto ticket. Put it this way, for a brief moment we had a small WWII nose art style picture of a chick in a ONE piece bathing suit on one of our 73's. Within DAYS it was removed because our "women" were "offended". That should tell ya a little about our "lookers" around here.
...but they've got no problem with the Little Debbie cookies.

Latest resources

Back