Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sleepy

Living The Dream!
That Home Depot in Atlanta might soon post a position for a Co-pilot. It will appear on the Home Depot's web site under careers. Good Luck!

I would call this a growth hire based on what I have heard. As you may know, if you keep up with business, the CEO was recently replaced. Things have changed a lot around there since then. I hear that those changes are for the better. I also hear that the new CEO has opened access to the aircraft to more executives. Thus, they might be doing more flying in the future. That is my guess.

They were looking for a pilot for HD Supply in Orlando a while back, but they are moving that aircraft to Atlanta now. That could also be an explanation.

I would call this a growth hire based on what I have heard. As you may know, if you keep up with business, the CEO was recently replaced. Things have changed a lot around there since then. I hear that those changes are for the better. I also hear that the new CEO has opened access to the aircraft to more executives. Thus, they might be doing more flying in the future. That is my guess.

They were looking for a pilot for HD Supply in Orlando a while back, but they are moving that aircraft to Atlanta now. That could also be an explanation.

Makes sense! I had heard that "Boob", never really let too many of the "common folk" on board his EASy, so I guess that opens up some more seats.....:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back