a hypothetical job offer (in Pakistan)?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jsoceanlord

suppose you're a cessna 150 instructor and you're offered a job flying DC-10's, but it's in Pakistan. Do you take it ? (the pays decent).

this is hypothetical.

If they are so desperate as to offer that position to a C150 guy, then hold out for the good money. Pay me like a rock star (or a MLB player, signing bonus included) and make sure a return ticket with open dates is included, along with a certain degree of control over your schedule. Anything is possible, for the right price.

The question is what are you doing in Pakistan? Have them be VERY clear on what it involves and document everything. Things can go south quickly in 3rd world countries and thus having one or two ways out on a short notice is a good idea.

Talking to the US (or whatever country you are from) Embassy in their country would be a good idea.

jsoceanlord said:
suppose you're a cessna 150 instructor and you're offered a job flying DC-10's, but it's in Pakistan. Do you take it ? (the pays decent).

this is hypothetical.

Only if I'm allowed to carry the weapon(s) of my choice and am able to reserve the right to deny service to anyone or anything at any time for any reason.

How does that saying go, hmm, something about, if it sounds to good to be true................

You really give that BMW driving gig up ?:rolleyes:

You could have done well in the will.:D

come on....

3 5 0

Don't forget to take a towel!

Latest resources

Back