• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
BE-400 CoPilot (GA) 8/04

Part 91, Atlanta based, BE400 operator seeks a Co-Pilot. Candidate must meet the following guidelines (required by our insurance): 2000 TT, 1000 ME, 300 Turbojet, 25 Beechjet, and Beechjet training within the past 12 months. We operate under Part 91, approximately 150 hours a year. Owner will not pay for initial or recurrent training at time of hire, nor pay relocation costs. Salary range is $35,000 - $42,000/year, and pilots may accept other part time work as long as it does not interfere with our schedule. Rarely a pop-up trip. Job duties include those related to the care and operation of the aircraft. We're looking for a self motivated, positive individual with excellent references and a clean flying and driving record. Good sense of humor appreciated. Prefer Atlanta area residents.

owner wont pay for any sim training (he does not think his life is worth it)

but bring your good sense of humor!!!!

:rolleyes: .

initial training for part 91....hell just go do a few Touch and goes and carry on!!

It's not the owner. It's the looser CP or DO telling the boss that it's commpn practice i the industry not to pay and so they post that they dont. The owner didnt post this ad, the guy in charge of the department did. If he had been a man and told the owner that training is a must for any new hire that walks in the door, then that would be going on. Instead, you have some ego driven hack not wanting anyone to be able to take his job so they dont provided training. How many guys you think the CP has let go as soon as it's time to go to sim? I am sure the co-pilot doesn't get to fly with the owner on board (that would mean the boss gets to see that someone besides the capt has the ability to fly the airplane well), so this job should be passed on.
Gulfstream 200 said:
BE-400 CoPilot (GA) 8/04

Part 91, Atlanta based, BE400 operator seeks a Co-Pilot. Candidate must meet the following guidelines (required by our insurance): 2000 TT, 1000 ME, 300 Turbojet, 25 Beechjet, and Beechjet training within the past 12 months. We operate under Part 91, approximately 150 hours a year. Owner will not pay for initial or recurrent training at time of hire, nor pay relocation costs. Salary range is $35,000 - $42,000/year, and pilots may accept other part time work as long as it does not interfere with our schedule. Rarely a pop-up trip. Job duties include those related to the care and operation of the aircraft. We're looking for a self motivated, positive individual with excellent references and a clean flying and driving record. Good sense of humor appreciated. Prefer Atlanta area residents.

Gulfstream 200 said:
BE-400 CoPilot (GA) 8/04

Hmm, I bet they won't find too many candidates who got 2K hours in the last 12 months...;)

No money for sim training? Ya, I know, airplanes are expensive. Life is cheap.

Seems like a sense of humor is a required type-rating almost everywhere these days in this biz.

C

Latest resources

Back