A fun way to waste your life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

navigator72

You just move you mouse left toright (no clicking) to keep him walking in a> >> straight line. The object of the game is to keep> >> him walking, without falling over, by using your> >> mouse from left to right or right to left - you> >> can't see your mouse which makes it more difficult.> >> Apparently the record is 82 meters! And it's in> >> German.> >> CLICK ON THE HYPERLINK BELOW TO PLAY - ITS> >> ADDICTIVE.> >>> >> http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

If you use his right arm as a VASI you can get way, way far. Down for right mouse up for left mouse.

ok I just got 85 after about ten minutes.

This game would be a lot better if they had naked chicks popping out of the windows to distract you

Have gotten from 5 to 8, not idea what it means...

Hint: just keep doing traffic patterns; you'll get the hang of how much you have to extend the last downwind. That, and execute "standard rate turns" :p (granted, it must be something like 120 degrees per second....!)

Hahaha can't land the plene, and only 25 meters witht hte drunk guy, I guess I'll have o try that after a few brews to have some common ground witht that dude!!

Latest resources

Back