• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A fun game to play in the cockpit...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I try to find a way to file a fix called SHART on any flight going over Nebraska...then see if anyone calls or sends a message when they notice.

So far, not one soul has noticed. Sad.

I would notice...dang thats funny. I think I just farted...or did I just crap my pants a little????

Pick a city, any city, and try to guess your FMS distance on the fix page.

Altitude golf is fun too.

Place coins in strategic spots on the panel and see how many stay put on landing. That one may not be a good game on a short runway though. And be sure to find all the coins when you're done.

tic-tac-toe at night by shining the flaslight on the EMB circuit breaker panel which is not backlit and only has glow-in-the-dark letters

That post was what some people call extreme sarcasm. If you believe we do stuff like that in our office, you're an idiot.

It's funny to me how you came out swinging with the "girlfriend" statement. Why? Did I strike a nerve or do you just hate dispatchers?

Screwing with our routes and fuel loads when the weather sucks is a very inmature and nerdy thing to do. sounds like something highschool freshman would pull.

When flying with a hot FA, get her up front and play Find Pedro.

After a good round of Find Pedro, square off on a Sodoku race to pass time during the refactory period. Then re-up on the Find Pedro.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back