Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Avi8tor2000

Big Papa
When is the court date with Delta regarding the Freedom contract?

When is the court date with Aloha?

Has their Delta contract with the Mesa side (90 seaters I think) been cancelled?

Thanks, I just haven't been keeping up on all of business lately.

When is the court date with Delta regarding the Freedom contract?

When is the court date with Aloha?

Has their Delta contract with the Mesa side (90 seaters I think) been cancelled?

Thanks, I just haven't been keeping up on all of business lately.

If I remember correctly, someone said Delta's appeal for the injunction of the EMB 145 flying would be in October of this year.

Not sure about the Aloha stuff, but for what it's worth I heard JO passed on buying the lawsuit from the creditors for around ten million. If true he must be confident in winning it or buy the time it goes to court it will not matter anyway.

The CRJ900 flying out of JFK was CX'd by Delta for supposed poor performance. That also will be contested in court.

And yes I know...I suck

I heard JO passed on buying the lawsuit from the creditors for around ten million. If true he must be confident in winning it or buy the time it goes to court it will not matter anyway.

Thats how much Yucaipa got it for. But they didnt have to put any money down for it as they were owed through BK court anyway. JO knew they wouldnt let him buy that lawsuit, especially for $10M. Yucaipa is going to use that lawsuit to bury Mesa once and for all.

Court date for Mesa - DL EJ145 flying is early spring not October (directly from SB - Dir of Flt Ops & CP at Comair.)

First hurdle for JO is NASDAQ delisting wich happens Dec 15 (I believe that is the correct date). Second is Bonds due - cash only, equity swap not possible - I believe this is Jan 09. Third and fourth is DL & Aloha - DL court date Spring, Aloha I don't know.

And yes you suck, because you CHOSE to work for a POS like JO. But I will gladly buy you a beer when Mesa goes BK. :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back