A depressing question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dumbluck said:
the place to be is freight hauler's where else can you fly a MD-11 into sub-shaharan africa and then spend weeks there. seriously vote democrate, its the only thing that really matters. union=democrats vs. company,managment = republicns.

'nough said

What's a democrate??
What kind of crate does it come in??
737:D

The industry is depressed when a legacy carrier (UAL) can go 3 years in bankruptcy and charge nearly nothing for tickets. Then when they don't meet the required financial goals, they just get the courts to change them on a quarterly basis. Now that NWA and DAL are also in bankruptcy, expect more of the same-- why would anyone want to operate an airline out of bankruptcy during these times?

It sure seemed to me like United either lead or joined in on all the fare hikes over the last several years. Also, can you post a financial goal that the "courts" changed? I know of a few times where United and lenders renegotiated a term or two, I'd like to see where the courts did this.

I've seen where Jetblue pilots have posted that mgt is likely to revisit and raise the E-190 rates and a lot of you seem confident in that. I sure hope that happens, what is the feeling lately?

PHXFLYR said:
WOW!!!:eek: .....someone got a stale batch of cookies on his last trip!!

PHXFLYR:cool:

PHX:
Lawman is chuck yogurt. You'll notice that the chicken will hide behind that screen name, and sky fly might pop up once in a while as well. He is a 7 year old punk kid hiding behind a screen name and a keyboard. He has no balls to confront me on several occasions, all he can do is send PM's insulting me, run away and hide. My signature is only a smattering of some of the things he has sent, all of which would not make it past the censor. He is pissed because I choose to ignore him, hence he has to take his cheap shots like he can because he is a scared little baby! Now run chuckie, hide behind your little computer keyboard!

Last edited:
Is Wendies like undies?? Maybe he meant Wendy's??
I don't know why he would be giving a Delta pilot a hard time. He appears not to be a fan of Critter, so he can't be all bad!

CA1900 said:
Yep, it was all the fault of the LCCs. There wasn't any other event in the subsequent year that might have had the slightest impact on United's profits. Nope, nothing at all...

Hi everyone, it's Dave. Once again, I feel compelled to point out the reality of the situation. We must divert every last resource from the employees in order to attain and maintain a competitive adventage in the midst of these troubling economic times. At the same time, we must be willing to make the tough sacrifices needed to keep top level executives of my calibur on board by compensation packages designed to make them stay. Unfortuantely for US Airways, my compensation package was designed for me to take my money and run. Airline employees must focus on the good of the company instead of their own good.

737 Pylt said:
PHX:
Lawman is chuck yogurt. You'll notice that the chicken will hide behind that screen name, and sky fly might pop up once in a while as well. He is a 7 year old punk kid hiding behind a screen name and a keyboard. He has no balls to confront me on several occasions, all he can do is send PM's insulting me, run away and hide. My signature is only a smattering of some of the things he has sent, all of which would not make it past the censor. He is pissed because I choose to ignore him, hence he has to take his cheap shots like he can because he is a scared little baby! Now run chuckie, hide behind your little computer keyboard!

Yawn...............Sorry Crybaby. Squeled to the moderators lately? For the record, why don't you tell us about the numerous threatning p.m.'s you have sent me. I would be glad to share them. Better yet, shut your big mouth up and DIE DELTA DIE.

Gone And Forgotten

RIP lawman, chuck, and sky fly. I'm sure you'll be back in another screen name, but still the baby hiding behind your daddy's computer keyboard!!
Later kid!

To me it's pretty pathetic when a school crossing guard can make more money than a pilot with a 4 year college degree. Why???? Deregulation, low cost carriers, oil prices, mesa, entry level pilots prosituting themselves out to fly shiny new jets, blowjets, scabs, and greedy executives.

Latest resources

Back