• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$88/barrel?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A NetJets owner contract is based on fuel at $1.60 a gallon. Each month they get a bill for anything over a $1.60 based on what NetJets average fuel price was for that month. On the Sovereign it runs about an extra $1000 to $1500 per hour.

Like someone once said, " A NetJets owner would live in a cardboard box under a bridge before they would give up flying with NetJets. "

Live under a bridge? No need. Avantair has a fuel base line of $3.60 and no hourly charge. We burn 100 gal per hour and get there 15 after an Ultra or Bravo and do it with a bigger cabin.

I love high fuel prices because it's job security for me.

I wouldn't speculate on viaduct realestate.

Live under a bridge? No need. Avantair has a fuel base line of $3.60 and no hourly charge. We burn 100 gal per hour and get there 15 after an Ultra or Bravo and do it with a bigger cabin.

How is it job security when the company eats the increased cost of fuel? Sure it's better for the owners, but I think I'd rather have the wealthy owners pay the increase.

lol...ill cya here at NJA in a few years......dont worry your remarks will be forgiven.

Stephan, everybody knows who you are. You have made the no-fly list of virtually every Lear 60 captain at Flex. It is no secret that you are a major TOOL, and nobody wants to fly with your know-it-all self. Get a life, TOOL.

Still afraid to admit who you are? Easy to talk all big and bad when you are hiding behind a name like you do.

Latest resources

Back