8710 Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinhigh21

I recently took my commercial checkride (about 1.5 months ago) and I am now getting ready to go take my multi add on in a couple weeks. I haven't really done any other flying in between the checks (beside the multi training). I have been looking over my logbooks and realized that I had done a couple of cross countries solo that I had, in error, not logged also as solo time. My question is, when I fill out my 8710 for my multi add on, will it look weird when my 8710 is being processed if my solo XC time increased a few hours, but total XC remained the same from the past app?

I'm sure its fine because I had the min required solo XC time plus extra reported on my last 8710, but I would like to keep my recoreds as accurately as possible in case of a lot logbook in the future.

Nobody will care, and there is no need to put the time on the form, anyway. The purpose of the time blocks on the form is to show that you comply with the minimum requirements spelled out in the regulation. Anything you show beyond that is up to you.

Latest resources

Back