• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

80for80 is correct about GIA pilot.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If this person was hired by UPS, I'm sure she was a captain at GIA and met all the requirements, and likely had one or more recommendations. If she flying with 250hr wonders in the right seat that paid to be there, thats equal to being a full-time IOE captain...and the 1900 isn't the easiest or most automated plane in the world. That would mean she was just as qualified, or more qualified, than everybody else applying.

Good for her.

Now move along, there's nothing else to see here...

I just finished reading the thread, and as a UPS pilot, I can confirm that she is definitely here.

What thread???

⌐ FLYER;1190772 said:
I just finished reading the thread, and as a UPS pilot, I can confirm that she is definitely here.

What thread???

It's on page 3 of the threads and has been closed for lack of evidence on behalf of the thread starter. He's a none flamebait starter.

I was mistaken and thought it was flamebait. 80for80 has a track record of posting a lot of flamebait to the glove fit on this. I have recieved a few PM's (thank you guys) about this being true. So, I apologize for assuming it was flamebait....I was an a$$. Now, on the other hand. The thread was closed due to some off color comments about her. This is a small world we work in and I am not going to allow a thread to continue if it specificly goes on to make comments about a fellow pilot who can and has been identified. Even though her name was not given, there are obviously a few here that know her. How would you like to get on a public board and find a thread dedicated to you...just because you are female and went to GIA. So, that is my decision on this and it wont change. Its the same reason I will not allow any other thread to continue if its dedicated to a single member or person (ref the Gen Lee threads).

lh

I stopped caring when SHE was used....welcome to the industry. The guys at UPS like to look at boobs too!!!

Hay longhorn you over on the flyinggiants (reference to your avitar). if so schweet.

Yep, just joined up over there. Great website for RC. I have been at RCUniverse for a long time but I like both. I just bought a 12z and was going back and forth on the idea and the site really helped me with my decision.

Is she hot?

Latest resources

Back