800xp, lr-60, astra spx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ty737

can anyone give me performance #'s for takeoff with 800xp, lr-60 and astra spx. 1000ft field elev. 5000ft rwy. 90 degrees at mtow. also, can any of these airplanes land on 5000ft rwy and max land wt.

The Astra SPX max takeoff weight for that runway is 21,364. Assuming dry, the SPX can land at max landing weight. (Assuming it's 20,700 lbs. I cannot remember, but I think that's what it was) BOW for an SPX is around 15,000 lbs. Usually a little lighter.

The Hawker 800XP max takeoff weight for that runway is 25,443. Also assuming dry, the 800XP can land there at max landing weight. BOW of an 800XP is around 16,500, as I recall.

thanks, do you have any rule of thumb hourly fuel burn #'s. 1st 2nd 3rd hour etc.?

If you do a search, there were some threads in the past that have good info for the Hawker and probably the Astra/G100 also.

Lear-60 max takeoff weight is restricted to 20,383 lbs for that scenario.

Landing on that same rwy at max landing weight (19,500 lbs) requires 3,663' (or 6,106' factored).

BOWs are around 15,000 lbs.

Last edited:
The plane's can land in 5000ft... but sometimes the pilot's cant.

The plane's can land in 5000ft... but sometimes the pilot's cant.

Well, if the owners don't want to pay thier pilots, you probably don't get the best candidates to choose from when it comes to hiring??? :smash:

Latest resources

Back