7X pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude (can't believe I'm using that),

You're killing me with this new found civility.
Jeezus, crack open a couple six packs and get in touch with the inner-self.
The Croc's and fruity beer have taken there toll on the once mighty G'man.

No sh!t. Kinda like bizarro world

7X salary

Couldn't help but laugh. Poor guy asks a pretty simple question, and the banter birds take flight. I believe the 7X rates there with the GLEX and G550, perhaps even the BBJ, so figure the same salary those kind of guys are making on the East Coast, NY area. High cost of living should be included in your evaluation, and if you are with family, time away from them is a major factor.

Good Luck;)

X man

Couldn't help but laugh. Poor guy asks a pretty simple question, and the banter birds take flight. I believe the 7X rates there with the GLEX and G550, perhaps even the BBJ, so figure the same salary those kind of guys are making on the East Coast, NY area. High cost of living should be included in your evaluation, and if you are with family, time away from them is a major factor.

Good Luck;)

X man
Thanks for all the input. It all helps. I was afraid to respond to anybody, didn't want to stir up anything else.

Thanks for all the input. It all helps. I was afraid to respond to anybody, didn't want to stir up anything else.

Pay always sets guys off....one thing I have found from interviewing people and having them fill out applications is that the group of pilots who inhabit the internet often make far more than the ones working out in the real world....

not always true, but very common.

Only you know what you need for money and how hard you can negotiate.

I suppose the main thing is that you are happy with your job and pay.

Single owner 7X? - you gotta go high as Im guessing you will be away a lot. Id be more concerned with the # of pilots. Thats where QOL comes in. That plane needs 4.

Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back