Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D

deez_nutz2000

You dont need to fly a regional........757 FO's NEEDED!!!

Immediate Openings!http://www.flyryan.com/images/webstuff/tab-RT.gif FIRST OFFICER (Boeing 757) UPD 11/22/04

Job Description: Following are the minimum experience and qualifications necessary:

· Must hold a Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument and Multi-Engine rating
· Must hold a current Second Class Medical Certificate
· Must be 21-60 years of age
· Flight Time as follows:
· 1,500 hours total time of which 500 hours of Flight Engineer time can be counted
· 250 hours Multi-Engine

Ryan International Airlines offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.

No phone calls please.

EOE M/F/D/V

Class starts December 6, 2004.

FAX: 316-293-1449 or email recruiting office at the address below.

Recruiting
[email protected]
No Phone Calls Please

Oh Yeah, and.....Requirements: Candidates MUST meet all above minimum requirements and be CURRENT and QUALIFIED on the Boeing 757.

Are you fu**in kidding me? Who the hell writes these ads?

Last edited:
deez_nutz2000 said:
Oh Yeah, and.....Requirements: Candidates MUST meet all above minimum requirements and be CURRENT and QUALIFIED on the Boeing 757.

Are you fu**in kidding me? Who the hell writes these ads?
Someone who knows that they can get EXACTLY all the requirements and more, supply and demand.

Personally I don't think I would go to a company that is so cheap they can only afford a free email account at hotmail either!!

ultrarunner said:
Hey Rott, do ya THINK there might be a few 75 drivers sitting around with some time on their hands. Do YA!!!??
That are "current and qualified" still? Not very likely. Are there some with 757 "experience?" Sure.

Think before you shout.

What's the starting pay for an experienced 757 driver starting on the right seat with Ryan? THATS THE BIG QUESTION.....

rptrain said:
That are "current and qualified" still? Not very likely. Are there some with 757 "experience?" Sure.

Think before you shout.

I would think the latest round of AA furloughs would yeild the former. But I could be mistaken.

I wouldn't go unless you were out of a job anyway. They furlough by contract/seat not seniority. The most senior guys were flying 727s out of DAY for Menlo and got the axe while junior pilots are still flying the A320 for Airtran etc.

I had a student once at a JAA school I used to teach at who's brother flew for Ryan. He loved it (I met the guy). I guess their hiring minimums are a lot less than that for the 737. I've known a few people who have gotten hired there with just a fresh "frozen ATPL" (means they took the written and check.ride at like 300hrs but can't fly as an ATP untill they hit the required hours and age).

Things are different in europe..... the really sick part is if you look at what they charge for a flight.... a while back they had fairs for like $10-$25. Must be nice to live in a country where the goverment pays for everything.

Don't you have to have a JAA license to even apply though?

Paul

movingviolation said:
I had a student once at a JAA school I used to teach at who's brother flew for Ryan. He loved it (I met the guy). I guess their hiring minimums are a lot less than that for the 737. I've known a few people who have gotten hired there with just a fresh "frozen ATPL" (means they took the written and check.ride at like 300hrs but can't fly as an ATP untill they hit the required hours and age).

Things are different in europe..... the really sick part is if you look at what they charge for a flight.... a while back they had fairs for like $10-$25. Must be nice to live in a country where the goverment pays for everything.

Don't you have to have a JAA license to even apply though?

Paul
You're referring to Ryanair of Ireland.... This is Ryan International of Wichita, KS.....

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** this cold heh not thinking straight

Latest resources

Back