757/767 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GulfPilot

Furloughed, typed on757/767? Want an adventure? tax-free money? see the world..don't join the Navy..join Gulf Air/Traveller..c'mon down and have some FUN!!!! lots of good tax free dollars and memories for your logbook!!!

Ok, I'll bite. PM me the details.

Gulf Traveller, Gulf Air's new Abu Dhabi based low fare subsidiary. GulfPilot, correct me if I'm wrong but somewhere around 10,000 Dirhams ( USD 2750 ) per month to start plus housing, per diem, medical, school allowance, etc.

Certainly not a bad gig if you are furloughed and looking to have some fun and adventure as GulfPilot suggests, but I would ask what the long term prospects are for upgrade, etc. With Etihad in Abu Dhabi me thinks it's only a matter of time before they pull out of Gulf Air and then what ?

Typhoonpilot

767 job

I have been trying to get on for months but no luck.....

I got an email last month (thanks but no thanks...no type rating..no job).

also tried Emirates and still swimming in the interview pool..god knows when i'll get a call.

If you can help, please drop me a line.

Many thanks

I'd give up on joining Emirates as an F.O. now. With the new Direct Entry captain hiring it is a very big gamble as to whether or not it would work out for new joiners. The present pilots should do okay, but beyond seniority number 1000 it will be a long time to the left seat.

If you don't mind the right seat it is still a good job, but don't come in with any expectations for a quick upgrade.

Typhoonpilot

My personal feeling on the key to get an interview is to be typed and current on either A320/330/340 series or B737/757/767/777/747. That plus over 5000 hours total and at least 1000 on above mentioned types. If you know somebody here who you have flown with then they can write a letter of recommendation, that would also help. Update frequently and make sure that you have a good picture on the application. Also make sure your BMI ( Body Mass Index ) is within limits, especially on the application.

Typhoonpilot

typhoonpilot

Thanks for the info. As you can see, i do have the hours and the types. Don't know anyone for LOR. I keep my app. up to date all the time.

My buddy just got on and it'll be a while b4 i get help. He is a 744 captain with SIA.

Do you enjoy working with them?

Feel free to write anytime (directly to my email). I live in the east coast.

USA

Latest resources

Back