Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

737 type

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web


Yeah buddy
Jul 21, 2002
I heard that in the state of Virgina that if you are fourloughed that the gov will pay for sim 737 type rating. If this is true could someone tell me were to get info about it. Thanks
WIA: Workforce Investment Act, Federal funds given to the each state, then each state sets up their own individual program with different criteria. So, the amount of funds awarded can vary greatly state to state. There is also a National Emergency Grant program. People at your local Employment Office should be able to help. Also, call Higher Power Aviation down in Dallas. They know all about these programs and they can send you info with descriptions of these programs and methods on how to start the process. Check out my thread, " WIA funds info needed" under the "Major" forum, there is some good info there too. Good luck.


Latest resources