• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

737 type

N813CA

Yeah buddy
Total Time
I heard that in the state of Virgina that if you are fourloughed that the gov will pay for sim 737 type rating. If this is true could someone tell me were to get info about it. Thanks

loNslo

Total Time
> 0
WIA: Workforce Investment Act, Federal funds given to the each state, then each state sets up their own individual program with different criteria. So, the amount of funds awarded can vary greatly state to state. There is also a National Emergency Grant program. People at your local Employment Office should be able to help. Also, call Higher Power Aviation down in Dallas. They know all about these programs and they can send you info with descriptions of these programs and methods on how to start the process. Check out my thread, " WIA funds info needed" under the "Major" forum, there is some good info there too. Good luck.

loNslo