• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

737 Type Rating Cost

fly26

Total Time
Any flight school recommendations from those of you who have gotten a 737 Type lately would be appreciated.

Where did you do the training and how much?

PilotOnTheRise

Total Time
I saw in a magazine .. forgot the name of the school, however you can get a B737 type rating for around $6,700 if I remember correctly. I know it was in the $6,000's however. The magazine was Airline Pilot ... was directed toward those wanting to become an airline pilot. It is a great magazine .. try to pick one up, the ad seemed to be in everyone of the issues.

cpritchie5

Total Time
I'm an instructor at Higher Power Aviation in Dallas Texas. They are there for you and will get you through. The program is intense but the instructors are highly qualified and they are fair on the checkrides. They even give you a free lunch at the Ballpark where the Rangers play.