Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
R

RedC5Guy

I am heading to K&S next week for my 737 type and I wanted to pass along info on this CD that I have been using to prep for the course. First of all it is designed by a guy by the name of Steve de la Vara. He works in the training department of an airline that operates 737's. The program is really well done. Lots of good info that I found helps you make more sense of the flight manuals. The program uses Powerpoint 97 and if you don't have that it is included on the CD. Anyone that is interested can contact Steve at:

Cactus Aviation Services, LLC
www.737systems.com
[email protected]

Steve is a great guy and he is happy to answer any questions you might have while you are reviewing the CD.

Red

I'll 2nd that

Ditto Red....Check's in the mail to Steve. I was very impressed with the demo off the web-site, and his e-mail responses.....and the price seems excellent.

Looking forward to doing something productive for a change!

Coop

Stevie D was my 737 ground school instructor at Cactus a few years back. Great guy. Knowledgeable, conscientious and totally committed to the students. If his CD is anything like his classroom work, its definitely worth getting.

Hog

(I think he may be a part time ground instructor for K&S.)

Awesome CD

Attention all SWA poolies:

I got the CD-ROM in the mail today and fired that puppy up. I want to say that I'm very impressed with the presentation. I just wish I had this CD when I first did my type and later my initial on the -300 at my former airline.

For an initial, or a review, you'll be very impressed. Steve did an awesome job. I also thought the price was very good as well.

It'll be a great way to pass the time until classes start up in Dallas.

Cheers,
Coop ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back