Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bake

I LIKE THE GEEZER METER!!
Swa new hires and current pilots. Found this web site where you can print your own flash cards, reveiw test questions, and it is kept up to date so you don't have to buy new cards every year. www.737training.com Looks like the site is still under some construction but is mostly working.

There are two names of people that have the name David Siegel that hold medicals.

You are either the one with an ATP who is a complete idiot.
or
you are the one who is a flight instructor who is a complete idiot
or
you have stolen one of these guys identity to try to screw them over.

My guess is the last.

Sy-bill said:
There are two names of people that have the name David Siegel that hold medicals.

You are either the one with an ATP who is a complete idiot.
or
you are the one who is a flight instructor who is a complete idiot
or
you have stolen one of these guys identity to try to screw them over.

My guess is the last.

Just a tribute to one of the best businessmen in history. Speaking of stealing identities, Ty Wannabe, it's funny hearing this coming from you. I made the name up. Oh let me guess, you name is REALLY Sy-Bill? What were your parents smoking/drinking when they named YOU?

Dave Siegel said:
Just a tribute to one of the best businessmen in history. Speaking of stealing identities, Ty Wannabe, it's funny hearing this coming from you. I made the name up. Oh let me guess, you name is REALLY Sy-Bill? What were your parents smoking/drinking when they named YOU?

you name is...

What side of tracks are you from. Better get some more of that training you keep talking about. I imagine you still have problems with your diaper training though.

Last edited:
Dave Siegel,

Please change your avatar. You are really making those of us who actually work for SWA look bad.

BTW, I won't be the only one looking for your name on the "interview" list.

roughneck said:
Dave Siegel,

Please change your avatar. You are really making those of us who actually work for SWA look bad.

BTW, I won't be the only one looking for your name on the "interview" list.

Nah...I wouldn't do that. I doubt that is his name. I think he is using the name of the former CEO of USAIR. He might even be using the name of someone that has an interview with SWA and has a grudge on that person.
Certainly can't be using this forum to judge who should or shouldn't get the job. Let the interview team do that. They usually weed out the ones like that.

SWAdude:cool:

Dave Siegal = former USAir CEO
Ty Webb = Chevy Chase character in Caddyshack

The cards and website look pretty cool. If I could come up with something to pimp to newhires I could retire next year. If this guy were to show up on day one or two with a dog and pony show he could write his own ticket.

Would be nice if they would let you see some examples of what you are paying for before you have to pay $80.

Concur, I'd like to see some sample cards and a couple of questions in the testing/quiz bank to see how that works.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back