• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check it out now.....

FracCapt said:
The black car from Knight Rider.

LOL:) Been a long time since I heard THAT mentioned.

What a difference a day makes! Looks like the "pay" chart to day is actually getting closer to allowing a realistic comparison AND allowing you to change parameters and draw your own conclusions. It's kinda cool to watch APC develop those charts - I guess they have lots of time on their hands or a team of programmers.

http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/132/56/

Anyone know how they afford to do this? I don't see them selling anything on their site.

FracCapt said:
The black car from Knight Rider.

That was spelled KITT....the Knight Industries Two Thousand

ERFly, I'm not too sure I'd be fessing up that I knew how KIT was spelled, worse yet what the acronym meant. Have you ever been to any Knight Rider conventions? :)

Phaedrus said:
ERFly, I'm not too sure I'd be fessing up that I knew how KIT was spelled, worse yet what the acronym meant. Have you ever been to any Knight Rider conventions? :)

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Man, if I knew I sure wouldn't be admitting it here.:p

I loved the show when I was younger. I'm not a fan now, but I did know that useless trivia.

It's not what you're thinking at all. I don't keep a David Hasselhoff poster up next to my Captain and Tenille Poster.

Latest resources

Back