737 Captains - pt. deux

ironwedge

Total Time
~9000
Check it out now.....

FracCapt said:
The black car from Knight Rider.

LOL:) Been a long time since I heard THAT mentioned.

What a difference a day makes! Looks like the "pay" chart to day is actually getting closer to allowing a realistic comparison AND allowing you to change parameters and draw your own conclusions. It's kinda cool to watch APC develop those charts - I guess they have lots of time on their hands or a team of programmers.

http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/content/view/132/56/

Anyone know how they afford to do this? I don't see them selling anything on their site.

ERfly

Total Time
FracCapt said:
The black car from Knight Rider.

That was spelled KITT....the Knight Industries Two Thousand

Phaedrus

Total Time
GMT
ERFly, I'm not too sure I'd be fessing up that I knew how KIT was spelled, worse yet what the acronym meant. Have you ever been to any Knight Rider conventions? :)

Yank McCobb

Song and Dance Man
Total Time
Phaedrus said:
ERFly, I'm not too sure I'd be fessing up that I knew how KIT was spelled, worse yet what the acronym meant. Have you ever been to any Knight Rider conventions? :)

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Man, if I knew I sure wouldn't be admitting it here.:p

ERfly

Total Time
I loved the show when I was younger. I'm not a fan now, but I did know that useless trivia.

It's not what you're thinking at all. I don't keep a David Hasselhoff poster up next to my Captain and Tenille Poster.

Phaedrus

Total Time
GMT
*It's not what you're thinking at all. I don't keep a David Hasselhoff poster up next to my Captain and Tenille Poster.*

Good stuff ERfly! That's too funny.

FracCapt

Clown punchers, unite!
Total Time
18+yrs
ERfly said:
That was spelled KITT....the Knight Industries Two Thousand

Ok...I figured I would be the biggest dork of the thread by making the comment.....but...I've gotta say...you've topped me, by far, with your knowledge of it! You are, and forever shall be, the biggest dork of this thread! :D

ERfly

Total Time
FracCapt said:
Ok...I figured I would be the biggest dork of the thread by making the comment.....but...I've gotta say...you've topped me, by far, with your knowledge of it! You are, and forever shall be, the biggest dork of this thread! :D

I'm not proud nor embarassed. I was a child of the 80s...Knight Rider, The A Team, Dukes of Hazzard, what can I say?