• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

711MC - Bombardier Global Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah; N711MN is QUALCOMM's (sn 9002) it looks like, 9002 was the former N711MC, now pasted on 9121.......:0

Mystery solved! Some of you had it right; I was new, wet behind the ears and did not give it much thought. The company I work for flies me around from time to time and I was enamored by 711MC which I had seen on multiple occasions. On the third sighting or so, I asked our pilot who owned “that plane.” He stated that he had no idea and steered me to this site. – Low and behold, last years co-pilot is this year’s captain. He comes up to me and said he was embarrassed by comments by people that may or may not be his peers. He gave me the info. which he said is no big secret. He stated the obvious. If people paint their planes brown and they are not UPS, they are not concerned about their anonymity but no doubt they protect their privacy. The best part is the captain told me that if we waited for another 45 minutes that I would be able to see not only 711MC but 721MC as well (KLAS where they are based).

So, a big thanks to some of you for your civility and to others, well up…

SansPLane, you said "for the sake of security"...what doe that mean??? Whose or what security? Most importantly, Your company pilots know you. They should have an idea if the information they provide you with is appropriate or not. Since you like to share information, why don't you provide us with everything about yourself?

Troll,

In regard to security, I suppose I was thinking that if someone was willing to share the info. with me that correspondence via PM would keep their correspondence out of the “public record” and that correspondence via PM would give that person an opportunity to know more about me if they wished. Having flown in & out of a myriad of airports and hanger ratting or lounging in the occasional lounge while waiting for the pilot whose rental car broke down, one who had to make bail, twice for a pilot/co-pilot who got lost & the fact that I am usually always early, I have had innumerable conversations with people who had no idea nor cared who I was that shared a bevy of information. This has been true wearing old jeans & hiking boots or a suit. In addition, there is bountiful information on this website that would be considered much more private than who owns & operates brown private jets. As Ron White would say, I was wrong – at least in the eyes of several posters.

You state that I like to share information. I don’t believe that I have ever offered to share anything. If you feel that you would like to know more about me, shoot me a PM.

ALL RIGHT ALREADY- I GIVE UP! I own the plane and have been moonlighting as a corporate pilot > Now you've all found out; all I can say is I would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for you darned kids..................

PS Velma tastes of hummus.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back