711MC - Bombardier Global Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SansPlane said:
Registered to N&MD Investments Corp. Anyone know whose plane this is?

N&MD Investments Corp.

SansPlane said:
Thanks 200, but I want to know who is on board.

OK. You didnt get it.

If they wanted you to know who was onboard they would register it in a way that you could tell, or paint their logo/name on the side.

While many owners/operators are not overly secretive, MANY ARE , and its really kind of an unspoken rule or courtesy in the field to not say who is onboard or who owns it. There is a bit of merit to this in terms of business and personal security.

know what I mean?

Last edited:
Still want to know

200 - I know what you mean, but I am still interested in knowing who is on board. For the sake of security, perhaps someone in the know will PM me.

are you kidding me. You honestly think someone would risk their job to PM you who is in back?

Screw that. I consider us doormen. We see all but say NOTHING

Remember what happened in wall street: Blue Horse Shoe Loves Anacot Steel.

Last edited:
SansPlane said:
200 - I know what you mean, but I am still interested in knowing who is on board. For the sake of security, perhaps someone in the know will PM me.

No, you don't know what he means. Do you know ANYTHING about corporate aviation? Why do you need to know? Who cares?

Who are you, Magnum P.I. or something?

SansPlane said:

You sir are a moron.

SansPlane said:

IMHO - you are pushing our assumptions of a newbie kid into another area --where one might second guess your intentions.

get that?

:erm:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back