• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ivauir

SNIKT!
ALLCON:
At 1835 this evening (a Friday!) I was called by a chief pilot and formally invited to the 7 April class!! He stated (among other things) that the class had been planned for later in April, but was being moved up due to military call ups (something on the order of 70).

So break out the Wild Turkey, and sit by the phone!!!

CP Call

Cool! That was fast. LL said to expect a call on Monday. I studied this morning and took the DOT drug test. I think I passed :D

SWA Baby!!!

Hence the Wild Turkey (explained in Nutz). But thanks for asking and the well wishes! Hopefully a sign for the whole industry (and economy).

I also got the call from the OAK Chief pilot at about 14:00MT. I was in the bar playing Golden Tee 2003, not expecting the call from the Chief pilot until next week.

THIS HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YA IN THE BIG "D"

TailStall

p

Got the call too.

I too, received a call from the Houston Asst CP. Things are moving along quickly. Boy, do I feel lucky, fortunate, etc.

Hey Tailstall, sounds like you have a little extra time on your hands. Why don't you start studying that 73 stuff and get your butt out of the bar - HA. See you in Dallas, again.

Chief Pilot Call

Hey Folks,

I just received a call from one of the chief pilots from Dallas on a Saturday morning at 10:15 CST. I guess it's official! :D

Congratulations to all the "soon-to-be" SWA new hires. Thank you for allowing us in the deep end to more towards the shallow end. All I ask is that you don't clog the drain on the way out and keep us here for another year. Have fun in Dallas.

Latest resources

Back