• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

57% of Midwest shareholders back Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got my butt chewed last week for a post on here I made just as a flippant response to someone giving me grief...

Lear, you are an esteemed member of this board and an aviator above repproach from any HR dork or management puke. Next time someone wants to "chew you out", remind them of your first ammendment right to free speech, and how harassment and discrimination are easily proven in court when your rights are violated. That should shut those little pud-whackering cowards permanently. If not, you can file and plan on an early retirement much earlier than the rest of us.....and with a ton more cash in pocket.

Lear, you are an esteemed member of this board and an aviator above repproach from any HR dork or management puke. Next time someone wants to "chew you out", remind them of your first ammendment right to free speech, and how harassment and discrimination are easily proven in court when your rights are violated. That should shut those little pud-whackering cowards permanently. If not, you can file and plan on an early retirement much earlier than the rest of us.....and with a ton more cash in pocket.
Thanks, Crash... It kinda made me mad, especially after as much as I talk positively about this company on this forum, how much I enjoy the crews, the trips, the airplane, etc, etc., then one comment they don't like and it gets printed, disseminated, and I get chastised...?

Kinda makes me feel not so warm and fuzzy about the company which is probably the opposite affect of what they had in mind.

Like I've said before: this company could be the next Southwest, but they've got some work to do to get there.

Thanks, Crash... It kinda made me mad, especially after as much as I talk positively about this company on this forum, how much I enjoy the crews, the trips, the airplane, etc, etc., then one comment they don't like and it gets printed, disseminated, and I get chastised...?

Kinda makes me feel not so warm and fuzzy about the company which is probably the opposite affect of what they had in mind.

Like I've said before: this company could be the next Southwest, but they've got some work to do to get there.

Lear. I am rather ticked to hear about this. Crash is absolutely correct about your right to express yourself here or on similar forums. Anyone who pays any attention to your posts on here knows you are an AAI supporter who wants to see the company do well.

I too think this company has the potential to be the next big success story. I think we need to stop being sooo cheap on some things. We also need to focus a little on cleanliness - especially of our airplanes.

Lear. I am rather ticked to hear about this. Crash is absolutely correct about your right to express yourself here or on similar forums. Anyone who pays any attention to your posts on here knows you are an AAI supporter who wants to see the company do well.

I too think this company has the potential to be the next big success story. I think we need to stop being sooo cheap on some things. We also need to focus a little on cleanliness - especially of our airplanes.
Thanks, and yeah, you're absolutely right.

Hard to greet people with a smile and say, "Grab a seat in the trash pile, and hope you enjoy your flight!"

Something needs to be done about it. The F/A's aren't doing it, the gate agents aren't doing it, and that only leaves us up front and there's no time on a 20 minute turn.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back