500kts at 10 feet video.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Benhuntn said:
it's all fun and games until some loses an eye or smacks the hump off Akmed's camel.

Cool video,

Then it's a sport!

Wildmanny said:
Congratulations on an incredible photo editing job. Fantastique!

Except those couldn't have been Frog pilots flying that low and cool. There aren't many Frenchies with balls to fly like that. Most of their pilots are like their countrymen, in a word, Pu$$ies.

Au revoir!

Guess you never saw the video of the French version of Delta Force deal with the hijacked Airbus a few years back. Those guys are a bunch of bad MFers! In just a few seconds there was alot of smoke and a bunch of dead terrorists.

...and alot of dead tourists!!!

Another "let's get the f^ck outta here" french air farce video? This is obviously another french air farce training tape entitled, "Proper Retreat Procedure When Switzerland Attacks".

See, the first video was a retreat training video if the attack comes from the African continent, called "Attack From Below = Head North FAST" This new video is training for the western front.

I'd be more impressed to see videos of the french actually using the Mirage for what I'm assuming they made it for: ENGAGING THE ENEMY or BOMBING THE ENEMY or FIGHTING THE ENEMY...

Sorry, but making fun of the french and their 'military might' never gets old! :laugh:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
“The going will be tough. The way to victory will be long. We need more planes, tanks, and ships—at once! Then it will be our turn to strike! And we will win through, in time.”
Fleet ADM Ernest J. King, December - 1941.

That video was cool and all, but i won't be impressed until i see them do it all inverted!!!

Those pilots really don't want to fly that low....It scares the sh*t out of them. But this is how they're taught to fly from day 2 in flight training.

It goes something like this:
Day 1 -"OK, now this is how an airplane works"
Day 2-30 "You have to make sure while your retreating that you stay under the enemy's radar. Because if you don't, we'll have to spend time teaching you how to shoot. And we really don't have anyone around here with any experience."

So naturally they get pretty darn good at it.

Latest resources

Back