500kts at 10 feet video.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fltlvls said:
Awesome, especially when the guy was looking at his map 10 feet off the deck haulin a$$, i can't even read a map while driving without running off the road.

That wasn't a map, it was surrender papers, so we know it was French.

Oh grow up, that was funny.

Now thats flying!!

it's all fun and games until some loses an eye or smacks the hump off Akmed's camel.

Cool video,

Looks like a good day on the Low Levels.

I start to suck up seat cushion at 100ft.

Those guys are good, not matter who they fly for.

navyflyer said:
"...defense of France at the German border." They're a few decades late aren't they?

Also, 'elite' and 'French' shouldn't be used in the same sentence, unless you're talking about salad dressing.

Anyone need a rifle? Never shot--just dropped once.

Congratulations on an incredible photo editing job. Fantastique!

Except those couldn't have been Frog pilots flying that low and cool. There aren't many Frenchies with balls to fly like that. Most of their pilots are like their countrymen, in a word, Pu$$ies.

Au revoir!

Any Mirage jockies out there? I am wondering: they must have some kind of terrain following radar or something, because there is NO way a guy that low and fast would take out a map and fold it. No freaking way.

Notice how he is LOCKED at 10 feet or so while his buddy is bouncing around in front of (and ABOVE) him. I mean, he doesn't move up or down at all. That's not natural! I'll bet the in-cockpit camera guy was on autopilot and the other guy was handflying.

D@mn good flying though!!

Latest resources

Back