• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$5,000 cash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately with Fuel Prices where they are, twins are hard sells, The thing holds 207 Gallons, What is the burn per hour per side, It's gotta be up there?

Beautiful airplanes, when I was a young pup their was one that came into the FBO where I worked. Pilot had 2 artificial hands, he was a super nice guy and that was one beautiful a/c.

Good Luck,
KBB

Those Dukes were a great looking plane but were real gas hogs. Whoever buys it will need to be pretty well off.

MY 310 would burn 28gph total if I pushed it, but I could beat an airline half way across the country if you figured in the time of driving to the big airport, making a connection and security etc. Those were the good old days when you could buy 100 gallons for 300$. The duke would take close to 1K for fill up today but you could really travel in style!

Let me know if you or the people you contact end up calling my dad or not :)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

It does cost more. However one tank can get you 4 hours of flying at around 230 kts. You also can fully load the Duke and still be under weight. Understand economy isn't so great hence the low price :)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

Latest resources

Back