• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
What a blast from the past, eh?

I'll say!!

Looks like the 30th reunion of the Nazi SS. Pretty sure that's Heinrich Himmler on the far right.

I knew he got away.

:D

That's from the days when pilots were respected and looked up to. An ad you might see today would say, 5 out of 5 regional pilots agree, the 1979 diesel Rabbit is still out of their pricerange!

FN -
How in the heck did you come across that ad? Is there something we should know? Are you on the skids with your old lady? Man you've been posting your ass off lately, I mean in every thread. Brother, you need another hobby.;)

Better yet, that looks like a TI(Texas International) DC-9 in the background. They are all soon to be Lorenzo boys......

Swass said:
FN -
How in the heck did you come across that ad? Is there something we should know? Are you on the skids with your old lady? Man you've been posting your ass off lately, I mean in every thread. Brother, you need another hobby.;)
Hahaha...I had to burn up three weeks of vacation and comp time!

Believe me, when I get done with online university, I'm pulling the plug on the internet, taking a shower and going outside for a change. I'm digging the motorcycle out from all the junk in the garage and I might even take up skydiving again.

NYCPilot said:
FN FAL -

You've probably got some of the best avatars heres...
Avatars are fun...if you learn how to use those photo editors, you can really get a lot of picture in 150x150. The current one is from the movie, "Evenhand". A 2002 independent release that I highly recomend if you like cop flicks. It's kind of a modern mix of "colors", "new centurions" and "electra glide in blue".

Last edited:
Yeah, that was back when an airline pilot could buy one of those with their MONTHLY paycheck...:( TC

Latest resources

Back