• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

401K options at your airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I recall a captain told me never listen to a pilot on how to manage money, keep a marriage or run an airline. Also heard the one about if it flies, floats or fornicates.....rent it.

I think all of those companies I listed are owned by pilots....at least the Flight Level one is. I know he is a SWA guy. I signed up and will try it out. He had been posting all the trade signals on our forum prior to launching the company. Looked good back then.

Last edited:
does a "market" exist for a professional (not snake oil salesman) CFP or financial advisor targeting the airline pilot marketplace? I say yes, but wanted to ask.

The reason I ask is that this is something I am thinking about doing, in my retired-after-pilot-career. I have even reviewed CFP material and credential requirements.

thoughts ?

I recall a captain told me never listen to a pilot on how to manage money, keep a marriage or run an airline.

Probably some of the best free advice around. Nearly every pilot feels he/she is an expert on everything. I stopped listening to others years ago.... (right around the time I could have quadrupled my earnings in 1 qrter, but listened to a pilot and never bought a single share) Dumb move on my part. Lesson learned.

Now I formulate my own personal trading criteria. Has worked well for me...

Based on the website, seems that the pilot in this situation is the middle man and not the creator....makes me feel a little better. The results look good from what I have seen of them in the past when he was posting them for free on our internal site.

Beware of the market timers. Anyone can make their back testing look good. If someone had a great "system", they would be retired living in the islands. Also don't rely on anonymous endorsements or promotions on flight info. It's easy for the owner to promote his own site disguised as a outsider poster. ;)

Beware of the market timers. Anyone can make their back testing look good. If someone had a great "system", they would be retired living in the islands. Also don't rely on anonymous endorsements or promotions on flight info. It's easy for the owner to promote his own site disguised as a outsider poster. ;)

I am the actual owner of Flight Level Market Timing. If you have any question, feel free to ask. Ask away.

I have gotten some private messages asking questions about the signal system. The easiest way to get the questions answered in the future is to contact me through the website contact form which goes right to my inbox. That way you will get a quicker response.

Latest resources

Back