• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

4 year degree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone have any info on online schools that have a B.S. in avaition. I have a 2 year dgree but want to work on my 4 year. I need to do it online. Also, who gives the best credits for previous degree/experience. I have talked to Everglades Univ in Florida but not sure if they are FULLY accredited. Thank you. Sorry for the repeat on this site but was not sure where to put this.

You could probably try ERAU, I think I've heard they have an online program and they'll give college credit for flight experience. I personnally have never worked with this program, I'm just relaying what I've heard here on FI.

Try Utah Valley State College.
They Have a online Bachelors in Aviation.
Or Jacksonville University.

You could probably try ERAU, I think I've heard they have an online program and they'll give college credit for flight experience. I personnally have never worked with this program, I'm just relaying what I've heard here on FI.

Or you could save your money, and go to a much better school, and not have to put up with some serious bulls***

I mean, I'm only a Riddle kid...not like my opinion matters right?

Riddle Diddle will give you up to 36 crdit hours for flight experience with there BS in Professional Aeronautics. Its cheaper than going to either of the residnetial campuses. I know two people who have completed this program. And it seem to work for them. I went to ERAU main campus and it seems like I spent alot more on that stupid degree than it was worth

I've heard of Thomas Edison and Embry Riddle online for Bachelor degrees. Don't know anything about them though. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back